Large Antique Mirror, Tall, Victorian, Gilt Gesso, Dressing, 19th Century c.1850
Our Stock # 18.5362
This is a large antique mirror, a tall, English, Victorian, gilt gesso dressing mirror dating to the mid 19th century circa 1850.
- A super period gilt gesso frame
- Victorian in the classical taste
- Decorated with scrolls, foliate detail and motif
- Desirable, lightly foxed mirror plate
- Unusually long proportions
- Can be hung portrait or landscape
- Complete with fittings ready to mount
- Of quality craftsmanship and in good antique order
A large antique mirror making a fine addition for any room in the home. Solid joints and construction, delivered ready for the home.
Max Width: 66.5cm (26.25'')
Max Height: 146cm (57.5'')
Max Depth: 11cm (4.25'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World