Large Antique Leather Armchair, Walnut Frame, French 19th Century Circa 1880
Our Stock # 11.2643
This is a large antique leather armchair in a walnut frame, a French chair dating to the late 19th century circa 1880.
- With stunning walnut frame
- Generous 58cm (22.8") seat width
- Newly upholstered with a top quality soft leather
- Trimmed with hand-cut wrought iron studs
- Rising from scroll foot through to a shaped and moulded leg
- United by a double bell X-stretcher
- Attractive scroll arm shape with hand carving
- Comfortable and supportive seating
- Solidly constructed and of pleasing proportion
- Of quality craftsmanship
- Classic French period styling
A superior French 19th century chair presented in excellent antique condition. Solid joints and construction. Delivered waxed, polished & ready for the home.
Max Width: 68cm (26.75'')
Max Depth: 72cm (28.25'')
Max Height: 118cm (46.5'')
Seat Width: 58cm (22.75'')
Seat Depth: 54cm (21.25'')
Seat Height: 43cm (17'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World