Large Antique Gate-Leg Table, English, Oak, Folding, Occasional, Victorian, 1900
Our Stock # 18.7769
This is a large antique gate-leg table. An English, oak fold over occasional table, dating to the late Victorian period, circa 1900.
- Graced with exquisite figuring and colour
- Displays a desirable aged patina and in very good order
- Antique English oak presents superb grain interest beneath a wax polish finish
- Further distinguished by an abundance of medullary rays and caramel hues
- Of pleasingly versatile proportion when folded
- Large drop flaps extend the seating area into a generous oval for six
- Fascinating gate-fold legs add support for each leaf
- Serpentine sash apron carvings to each end
- The whole stands upon an octet of bun feet
This is a charmingly large antique gate-leg table, presenting fine colour and exquisite grain interest. Ideal for every day use and extending for special occasions. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 151cm (59.5'')
Max Depth: 61.5cm (24.25'')
Max Height: 77cm (30.25'')
Extended Width: 173cm (68'')
Extended Depth: 151cm (59.5'')
Extended Height: 77cm (30.25'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World