Antique Dressing Stool, Rosewood, Olive Green Cloth, English, Regency, c. 1820
Our Stock # 18.5540
This is an antique dressing stool in rosewood with an olive green velour cloth. An English piece dating to the Regency period of the early 19th century, circa 1820.
- Attractive, warm tones to the rosewood frame
- Grain interest with a desirable aged patina
- Raised on quartered, shaped ''X' frame legs
- United by a turned stretcher dressed with finials
- Featuring scrolled toes
- Traditionally stuffed and well upholstered drop in pad
- Finished in a quality olive green velour cloth
- Signs of careful use, easily recovered to suit any décor
A fine example with solid joints and construction. Delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 58cm (22.75'')
Max Depth: 58cm (22.75'')
Max Height: 41cm (16.25'')
Share this Product
Delivery to most of mainland Britain is FREE, please let us know your post code and we will be able to confirm this. Wherever possible we use our own vehicles for a fully blanketed delivery service. Clients with unusual access requirements such as central London penthouses, or items which require specialist assembly or installation can be assured that we take care of every detail of the delivery.
Highlands & Islands – Please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you.
We export internationally on a regular basis and you can rest assured the packing is appropriate and the paperwork in order. We offer a prompt and economical worldwide service, please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you. For International Trade Clients who wish to purchase English antiques in bulk we are able to arrange full container sourcing and shipping services.