Antique Dressing Stool, Rosewood, Olive Green Cloth, English, Regency, c. 1820
Our Stock # 18.5540
This is an antique dressing stool in rosewood with an olive green velour cloth. An English piece dating to the Regency period of the early 19th century, circa 1820.
- Attractive, warm tones to the rosewood frame
- Grain interest with a desirable aged patina
- Raised on quartered, shaped ''X' frame legs
- United by a turned stretcher dressed with finials
- Featuring scrolled toes
- Traditionally stuffed and well upholstered drop in pad
- Finished in a quality olive green velour cloth
- Signs of careful use, easily recovered to suit any décor
A fine example with solid joints and construction. Delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 58cm (22.75'')
Max Depth: 58cm (22.75'')
Max Height: 41cm (16.25'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World