Large Antique Fireplace, English, Wrought Iron, Fire Basket, Andirons, Victorian
Our Stock # 18.6955
This is a large antique fireplace. An English, wrought and cast iron fire basket with andirons, dating to the late Victorian period, circa 1900.
- Impressively sized fireplace set
- Displaying a desirable aged patina
- Wide fire basket with graphite finish throughout
- Cast iron fire dogs sharing the same consistent finish
- The fire basket with gently upturned ends, complementing the arched andiron legs
- Serpentine reverse bow front a distinctive touch
- The rear with a pair of barley twist forms
- Lift-out grates to the base, pleasingly heavy
- Pair of slender fire dogs topped with large ball heads
- Raised on arched legs to front with flat, circular feet
- Long rear arm terminates in a square toe
This is a generously sized antique fireplace with large fire basket and a tall, slim pair of fire dogs. Suitable for all fuel types. Delivered polished and ready for the fire side.
Max Width: 122cm (48'')
Max Depth: 66.5cm (26.25'')
Max Height: 60cm (23.5'')
Basket Width: 93cm (36.5'')
Basket Depth: 44cm (17.25'')
Basket Height: 19cm (7.5'')
Andirons Width: 34cm (13.5'')
Andirons Depth: 66.5cm (26.25'')
Andirons Height: 60cm (23.5'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World