Large Antique Farmhouse Table, English, Mahogany, Pine, Dining, Kitchen, C.1900
Our Stock # 18.7337
This is a large antique farmhouse table. An English, mahogany and pine dining or kitchen table for 8-10 people, dating to the Victorian period and later, circa 1900.
- Generous proportions of 8' 6" x 2' 6"
- Displays a desirable aged patina and in good order
- Pine table top shows light caramel hues and offers fine grain interest
- The frame and legs in select mahogany with a rich caramel finish
- Deep table top at 1" thick and finished with cleated ends
- Broad, square cut shoulders enclose a deep apron
- Supported upon baluster turned legs with ring-turned decoration
- Stands upon a quartet of tapering cylindrical feet
This is an appealing and large antique farmhouse table, with usefully narrow proportions to seat 8-10 guests. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 263cm (103.5'')
Max Depth: 80cm (31.5'')
Max Height: 76cm (30'')
Kneehole Height: 58cm (22.75'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World