Large Antique Factory Work Table, English, Pine, Industrial, Mill, Victorian
Our Stock # 18.7568
This is a large antique factory work table. An English, pine industrial mill piece, dating to the Victorian period, circa 1900.
- Presents pleasing character and robust, practical appeal
- Displays a desirable time-worn patina throughout
- Distinctive original painted finish to the thick pine stocks
- Four plank top in a natural finish with appealing weathering and grain interest
- Inset drawer to the left hand side with blind pull
- Pine boards traditionally nailed to the pleasingly stout upper rails at 14.5cm (5.75") in thickness
- Raised upon a deep plinth base, the gallery supported by a sextet of broad pillars with stretchers
This is a usefully large antique factory work table, offering charming decorative character. Practical, distinctive centrepiece for any room, this table would work superbly as a kitchen island. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 182.5cm (71.75'')
Max Depth: 76cm (30'')
Max Height: 74cm (29.25'')
Upper Thickness: 14.5cm (5.75'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World