Large Antique Extending Dining Table, Victorian c.1870
Our Stock # LFA-1500
This is a robust, antique extending dining table dating to the mid Victorian period c.1870.
- Seats up to 10 - 12 with two leaves supplied
- Potential to seat many more with with any suitable board added
- Riding on large and solid brass castors
- Sturdy Victorian turned baluster legs to each corner
- Well grained, choice Mahogany top with moulded edge
- Extends from a 5' table to a possible 14'
- Two extra leaves supplied offering 7'8", potential for many more
- One leaf with a nibble in the moulding, please see photographs
Delivered with solid joints and construction, please see all photographs.
Max Depth: 152cm (59.75'')
Max Height: 72cm (28.25'')
Without Leaves: 159cm (62.5'')
With 1 Leaf: 197cm (77.5")
With 2 Leaves: 235cm (92")
Fully Extended: 426.75cm (14')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World