Large Antique Extending Dining Table, Victorian c.1870
Our Stock # LFA-1500
This is a robust, antique extending dining table dating to the mid Victorian period c.1870.
- Seats up to 10 - 12 with two leaves supplied
- Potential to seat many more with with any suitable board added
- Riding on large and solid brass castors
- Sturdy Victorian turned baluster legs to each corner
- Well grained, choice Mahogany top with moulded edge
- Extends from a 5' table to a possible 14'
- Two extra leaves supplied offering 7'8", potential for many more
- One leaf with a nibble in the moulding, please see photographs
Delivered with solid joints and construction, please see all photographs.
Max Depth: 152cm (59.75'')
Max Height: 72cm (28.25'')
Without Leaves: 159cm (62.5'')
With 1 Leaf: 197cm (77.5")
With 2 Leaves: 235cm (92")
Fully Extended: 426.75cm (14')
Share this Product
Delivery to most of mainland Britain is FREE, please let us know your post code and we will be able to confirm this. Wherever possible we use our own vehicles for a fully blanketed delivery service. Clients with unusual access requirements such as central London penthouses, or items which require specialist assembly or installation can be assured that we take care of every detail of the delivery.
Highlands & Islands – Please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you.
We export internationally on a regular basis and you can rest assured the packing is appropriate and the paperwork in order. We offer a prompt and economical worldwide service, please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you. For International Trade Clients who wish to purchase English antiques in bulk we are able to arrange full container sourcing and shipping services.