Large Antique Dried Stem Vase, French, Beech, Display Urn, Victorian, Circa 1900
Our Stock # 18.7838
This is a large antique dried stem vase. A French, turned beech display urn, dating to the late Victorian period, circa 1900.
- A delight of antique French wood turning - a showcase piece
- Displays a desirable aged patina throughout
- Select beech shows fine grain interest
- Rich caramel hues beam beneath a wax polish finish
- Wonderfully rolled top with gentle chamfering into a 6.5cm (2.5") diameter opening
- Turned body with globular form catches the light beautifully
- Supported by a tapering stem with ring spun collar
- Stood upon an octagonal base, dressed with a saffron leather protective pad
This is a striking antique dried stem vase. Accentuate your arrangements with this superior example of French craftsmanship. Delivered waxed, polished and ready to display.
Max Width: 22cm (8.75'')
Max Depth: 22cm (8.75'')
Max Height: 50.5cm (20'')
Opening Diameter: 6.5cm (2.5'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World