Large, Antique Dressing Table Mirror, Mahogany, Georgian, Platform, Toilet C1800
Our Stock # 18.5286
This is a large antique dressing table mirror in mahogany. An English, Georgian, breakfront, vanity, platform, toilet mirror dating to circa 1800.
- A large adjustable mirror of country house proportions
- Fine mahogany displaying grain interest and a desirable aged patina
- Good consistent colour in a waxed polish finish
- Attractive, breakfront, three drawer platform raised on stemmed bun feet
- Contrasting shield escutcheon over lock, key absent
- Drawers dressed with turned pulls
- Square section risers supporting later mirror plate
- Brass adjustment handles at the mid point with ball finials above
- Of quality craftsmanship and rare to find at this large size
A superb large antique dressing table toilet mirror. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 73.5cm (29'')
Max Depth: 25.5cm (10'')
Max Height: 68cm (26.75'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World