Large Antique Dressing Table Mirror, Flame Mahogany, William IV, Toilet, c.1835
Our Stock # 18.5326
This is a large antique dressing table mirror in flame mahogany. An English, William IV, vanity, platform, toilet mirror dating to circa 1835.
- An adjustable mirror of country house proportions
- Flame mahogany displaying grain interest and a desirable aged patina
- Good consistent colour in a lustrous waxed polish finish
- Attractive, mahogany slab platform raised on bun feet
- Turned and tapered risers terminating in gadrooned finials
- Rectangular mitred frame showing later bevelled mirror plate
- Turned adjustment handles secure desired mirror angle
Of quality craftsmanship and rare to find at this large size. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 84cm (33'')
Max Depth: 26cm (10.25'')
Max Height: 64cm (25.25'')
Share this Product
Delivery to most of mainland Britain is FREE, please let us know your post code and we will be able to confirm this. Wherever possible we use our own vehicles for a fully blanketed delivery service. Clients with unusual access requirements such as central London penthouses, or items which require specialist assembly or installation can be assured that we take care of every detail of the delivery.
Highlands & Islands – Please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you.
We export internationally on a regular basis and you can rest assured the packing is appropriate and the paperwork in order. We offer a prompt and economical worldwide service, please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you. For International Trade Clients who wish to purchase English antiques in bulk we are able to arrange full container sourcing and shipping services.