Large Antique Dresser Base, Early Georgian, 1750 & Later, English, Oak
Our Stock # 12.1648
This is a large antique dresser base from the early Georgian period, 1750 and later, English in oak.
- Of grand, country house, proportions and quality
- In English oak displaying wisps of medullary rays
- Desirable colour in a waxed finish with an aged patina
- Raised on turned front legs standing upon square block feet
- Robust square section rear legs, bracketed in both directions
- Bracketed front apron with geometric, central swag decoration
- Three oak lined, drawers, original iron locks, key absent
- Decorated with subtle cross banding
- Dressed with brass batwing plates and drop handles
- Two plank top with shaped bracket ends
- Up-stand with three drawers dressed with brass baluster drop handles
- Two secret drawers, one at either end, beneath shallow plate rack
A superb piece of English country house furniture. Solid joints and construction. Delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 229cm (90.25'')
Max Depth: 56cm (22'')
Max Height: 94cm (37'')
Counter Height: 73cm (28.75'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World