Large Antique Dining Table, English, Late Victorian, Oak, Seating 12, Circa 1900
Our Stock # 18.5435
This is a large antique dining table, an English, late Victorian oak table seating up to 12, circa 1900.
- Substantial English oak with good grain detail
- Cleated, panelled top with canted corners
- Checkerboard string perimeter decoration
- Robust apron and sub-structure providing a solid surface
- Standing upon pear feet rising to stout, turned baluster legs
- Displaying grain interest to the stout balusters
- Featuring octagonal box collars to the ankles
- Classic English country house styling
A good example of a large antique dining table with solid joints and construction. Delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 290.5cm (114.25'')
Max Depth: 122cm (48'')
Max Height: 76.5cm (30'')
Knee Clearance: 59.5cm (23.5'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World