Large Antique Dining Table, English, Late Victorian, Oak, Seating 12, Circa 1900
Our Stock # 18.5435
This is a large antique dining table, an English, late Victorian oak table seating up to 12, circa 1900.
- Substantial English oak with good grain detail
- Cleated, panelled top with canted corners
- Checkerboard string perimeter decoration
- Robust apron and sub-structure providing a solid surface
- Standing upon pear feet rising to stout, turned baluster legs
- Displaying grain interest to the stout balusters
- Featuring octagonal box collars to the ankles
- Classic English country house styling
A good example of a large antique dining table with solid joints and construction. Delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 290.5cm (114.25'')
Max Depth: 122cm (48'')
Max Height: 76.5cm (30'')
Knee Clearance: 59.5cm (23.5'')
Share this Product
Delivery to most of mainland Britain is FREE, please let us know your post code and we will be able to confirm this. Wherever possible we use our own vehicles for a fully blanketed delivery service. Clients with unusual access requirements such as central London penthouses, or items which require specialist assembly or installation can be assured that we take care of every detail of the delivery.
Highlands & Islands – Please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you.
We export internationally on a regular basis and you can rest assured the packing is appropriate and the paperwork in order. We offer a prompt and economical worldwide service, please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you. For International Trade Clients who wish to purchase English antiques in bulk we are able to arrange full container sourcing and shipping services.