Large Antique Console Table, French, Pine, Marble, Serving, Victorian, C.1900
Our Stock # 18.7778
This is a large antique console table. A French, pine and marble serving table, dating to the Victorian period and later, circa 1900.
- Impressively heavy table with refined carved detail
- Displays a desirable aged patina throughout
- Dark stained pine presents deep chestnut hues
- Belgian marble plinth top shows mottled green hues
- The thick, 3cm (1.25") top offers a cool, tactile feel to the hand
- Decorated along the front apron with a pronounced central shell carving
- Shell carved knees decorate the pair of cabriole legs to the front
- Pair of square section legs to the rear sit neatly beneath the whole
This is a supremely heavy antique console table, with great colour and pleasing marble top. Ideal for placement along the edge of the room, the 360-degree finish lends the table to central room placement if required. Solid joints and construction. Delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 229.5cm (90.25'')
Max Depth: 51cm (20'')
Max Height: 75.5cm (29.75'')
Top Width: 224.5cm (88.5'')
Kneehole Height: 60.5cm (23.75'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World