Heavy, Vintage Garden Bench, Cast Iron, In Coalbrookdale Manner, English, C20th
Our Stock # 18.5452
This is a heavy, vintage garden bench in cast iron displaying Coalbrookdale overtones, a foundry made, traditional English two seat bench dating to the mid 20th century.
- Superior craftsmanship and in fine order throughout
- Extremely heavy, (84Kg) foundry cast in iron
- Finished in a traditional terracotta satin eggshell
- Profusely decorated displaying Coalbrookdale overtones
- A central plaque depicts a reclined figure feeding a bird
- The plaque mounted by intertwining branches with leaves and birds
- A roped, shaped crest rail rising to a foliate mount
- The splayed legs, in the form of branches, rise to shaped armrests
- In-filled with more pierced decoration of foliage and birds
- The armrests curving gently up to ball finial terminals
An attractive vintage cast iron bench of good proportion. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 132cm (52'')
Max Depth: 65cm (25.5'')
Max Height: 98cm (38.5'')
Seat Width: 124cm (48.75'')
Seat Depth: 38cm (15'')
Seat Height: 40.75cm (16'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World