Heavy Antique Adjustable Table, Victorian Plant Stand, Side Lamp Mahogany c.1850
Our Stock # 18.5323
This is a heavy antique adjustable table, a Victorian plant stand or side wine table in mahogany, brass and iron dating to circa 1850.
- Of quality craftsmanship
- Good colour coupled with a desirable aged patina
- Easily adjusted and locked to desired height
- Weighing in at 27lb (12Kg) offering a very stable platform
- Circular top in select, well figured mahogany with edge moulding detail
- Rising on a brass pole within a barley twist stem with acanthus leaf mount
- Riding upon an appealing, cast iron, quadripartite cabriole base
- Decorated with scrolls, shells and acanthus leaves
- Riding upon large, solid brass castors
An unusual and delightful antique table. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 34cm (13.5'')
Max Depth: 34cm (13.5'')
Min Height: 69.5cm (27.25'')
Max Height: 115cm (45.25'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World