Heavy Antique Adjustable Table, Victorian Plant Stand, Side Lamp Mahogany c.1850
Our Stock # 18.5323
This is a heavy antique adjustable table, a Victorian plant stand or side wine table in mahogany, brass and iron dating to circa 1850.
- Of quality craftsmanship
- Good colour coupled with a desirable aged patina
- Easily adjusted and locked to desired height
- Weighing in at 27lb (12Kg) offering a very stable platform
- Circular top in select, well figured mahogany with edge moulding detail
- Rising on a brass pole within a barley twist stem with acanthus leaf mount
- Riding upon an appealing, cast iron, quadripartite cabriole base
- Decorated with scrolls, shells and acanthus leaves
- Riding upon large, solid brass castors
An unusual and delightful antique table. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 34cm (13.5'')
Max Depth: 34cm (13.5'')
Min Height: 69.5cm (27.25'')
Max Height: 115cm (45.25'')
Share this Product
Delivery to most of mainland Britain is FREE, please let us know your post code and we will be able to confirm this. Wherever possible we use our own vehicles for a fully blanketed delivery service. Clients with unusual access requirements such as central London penthouses, or items which require specialist assembly or installation can be assured that we take care of every detail of the delivery.
Highlands & Islands – Please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you.
We export internationally on a regular basis and you can rest assured the packing is appropriate and the paperwork in order. We offer a prompt and economical worldwide service, please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you. For International Trade Clients who wish to purchase English antiques in bulk we are able to arrange full container sourcing and shipping services.