Georgian Revival Chest of Drawers on Stand, English, Walnut Cabinet, Early C20th
Our Stock # 18.5676
This is a Georgian revival chest of drawers on stand, an English, walnut cabinet dating to the early 20th century.
- Superb quality chest on stand in good proportion
- English walnut displaying grain interest throughout
- Good consistent colour in a wax polished finish
- Book matched, quarter veneered burr walnut top
- Over three, graduated drawers displaying well figured, butterfly veneer
- Crossbanded and dressed with solid brass drop handles and escutcheons
- Locks present with keys absent
- Side panels crossbanded and equally attractive grain detail
- Raised on a shaped stand with three-quarter lip moulding
- Standing upon cabriole legs all round
A stunning Georgian revival chest of drawers on stand. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 61cm (24'')
Max Depth: 51cm (20'')
Max Height: 97cm (38.25'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World