Georgian Antique Corner Cabinet, Oak and Mahogany, English c.1780
Our Stock # LFA-1684
This is a fine example of a Georgian antique corner cabinet in oak and mahogany, English and dating to c.1780.
- Attractive piece with good colour and a desirable aged patina
- Grain interest in the oak, displaying medullary rays, and the mahogany highlights
- In good proportion with modest lower moulding and shaped crown moulding
- Upper frieze cross-banded in mahogany veneer
- Field panel door with geometric decoration and framing
- Mahogany crossband with fine ebony and boxwood string details
- Working iron lock and key
- Four serpentine fronted shelves dividing space within
- The whole interior finished in a matt azure paint
- Supplied with brass fixings ready to wall mount
A fine example of 18th century furniture with hints of aspiration and wealth displayed in affording the, then exotic, mahogany adornment and inlays. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 76.5cm (30'')
Max Depth: 47cm (18.5'')
Max Height: 109cm (43'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World