Georgian Antique Chair, English, Mahogany, Mid Eighteenth Century
Our Stock # 11.2421
This is a Georgian antique chair. An English, mahogany, mid-eighteenth century side chair.
- Of classic Georgian form
- In select mahogany with a deep lustre and desirable aged patina
Classic transitional piece into Chippendale period
- Serpentine crest rail terminating in modestly carved ears
- Pierced vase back splat locating into seat rail shoe
- Traditionally stuffed, drop in seat pad finished in a quality leather
- Elegant cabriole legs featuring carved knee detail and pad feet
- Sturdy, part turned and swept rear legs
- United by a recessed box stretcher
A super example of a Georgian antique chair that would serve wonderfully as an office seat, bedroom or hallway chair. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 60cm (23.5'')
Max Depth: 54cm (21.25'')
Max Height: 95cm (37.5'')
Seat Width: 57cm (22.5'')
Seat Depth: 42cm (16.5'')
Seat Height: 46cm (18'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World