Georgian Antique Bureau, 18th Century Mahogany Desk, c.1770
Our Stock # LFA-1533
This is a Georgian antique bureau, an 18th century mahogany desk dating to the reign of George III, c.1770.
- Mahogany with russet tones, grain interest and a desirable aged patina
- Key and working lock to the fall, drawer key absent
- Raised on classic shaped bracket feet
- Useful 78cm working desk height, plenty of space for a laptop
- Fitted interior with four drawers, central cupboard and 8 cubbies
- Central cupboard has key, lock inoperable, access to release document slides
- Four full width graduated drawers
- Dressed with solid brass swan neck handles and brass key hole escutcheons
- Of quality craftsmanship
A handsome piece with ample storage and modern purpose. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 112cm (44'')
Max Depth: 56cm (22'')
Max Height: 104cm (41'')
Desk Width: 102cm (40.25'')
Desk Depth: 61cm (24'')
Desk Height: 78cm (30.75'')
Share this Product
Delivery to most of mainland Britain is FREE, please let us know your post code and we will be able to confirm this. Wherever possible we use our own vehicles for a fully blanketed delivery service. Clients with unusual access requirements such as central London penthouses, or items which require specialist assembly or installation can be assured that we take care of every detail of the delivery.
Highlands & Islands – Please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you.
We export internationally on a regular basis and you can rest assured the packing is appropriate and the paperwork in order. We offer a prompt and economical worldwide service, please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you. For International Trade Clients who wish to purchase English antiques in bulk we are able to arrange full container sourcing and shipping services.