French Antique Vanity Table, Jewellery Box, Kingwood, 19th Century, Circa 1880
Our Stock # 18.5126
This is a French antique vanity table, a jewellery box table in kingwood dating to the late 19th century, circa 1880.
- The kingwood displaying good colour and grain interest
- Finished in an appealing 'jeux de fond' cube marquetry
- Attractive French styling in good proportion
- The shaped top displays well around a central octagonal cartouche
- Crossbanded frame and trimmed with a brass inlay
- The serpentine apron continuing the cubed theme
- Raised on slender cabriole legs
- Herringbone grained flanking inlaid brass contour
- Capped with ormolu mounts to the feet
- Brass keyhole escutcheon with working lock and key
- Mirror fitted to the inside of the lid that holds up on an adjustable, locking stay
- With signs of wear, the original fitted silk interior offers abundant jewellery storage
An elegant French antique vanity table with solid joints and construction. Delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 50cm (19.75'')
Max Depth: 38cm (15'')
Max Height: 75cm (29.5'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World