French Antique Sideboard Cabinet, 18th Century Walnut Cupboard
Our Stock # 10.1626
This is a French antique sideboard cabinet from the late 18th century, a walnut cupboard c.1780.
- Attractive colour to the walnut with an appealing aged patina
- Two plank top with moulded edge detail
- Rounded, fluted corners descending to shaped plinth base
- Twin field panel doors dressed with pierced brass escutcheons
- Hung on pin hinges with original iron latch and working iron lock and key
- Single, stout shelf within offering generous storage
- Twin frieze drawers flanking central carved roundel
- Extremely thick drawer stock so typical of the period
- Double field panel ends
- Some signs of historic worm long, holes naturally filled with aged wax, treated for good measure
A super cabinet with bags of country charm. Solid joints and construction. Delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 135cm (53.25'')
Max Depth: 59cm (23.25'')
Max Height: 127cm (50'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World