French Antique Side Cabinet, 19th Century Oak Cupboard, Circa 1900
Our Stock # AAU-3461
This is a French antique side cabinet from the late 19th century, an oak cupboard c.1900.
- Attractive colour to the oak with an appealing aged patina
- Classic provincial craftsmanship with generous oak stock
- Rising from stout square section legs through a moulded lower plinth
- Twin field panel doors are dressed with exuberant carved foliate detailing in relief to the lower
- Upper door panels show the letters IM and a wheatsheaf blessed with 'four seasons' stars
- Doors hung on correct iron pin hinges - displaying iron, pierced, ornate lock escutcheons
- Inner iron swing latch - main lock present, however correct key absent
- Trio of height adjustable inner shelves offering useful storage
- Side panels with desirable floral hand-carving
- Quality rear showing medullary rays to the quarter-sawn oak in common with the whole
A super cabinet; practical with pleasing country charm. Solid joints and construction. Delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 92cm (36.25'')
Max Depth: 48cm (19'')
Max Height: 122cm (48'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World