French Antique Patisserie Table, Mahogany, Country Kitchen Dining Circa 1800
Our Stock # 18.5673
This is a French antique patisserie table, a 19th century, mahogany, country kitchen dining table dating to circa 1800.
- Solidly constructed in stout stocks of quality mahogany
- Good colour, displaying grain interest with a desirable aged patina
- Mid-sized offering russet hues with clean, simple lines
- Thick, two plank top displays well
- Stout, square section legs with broad, shaped apron
- Single frieze drawer to one side displaying hand cut dovetail joints
A delightful French antique patisserie table with solid joints and construction. Delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 164cm (64.5'')
Max Depth: 80.5cm (31.75'')
Max Height: 78cm (30.75'')
Knee Clearance Max: 60cm (23.5'')
Knee Clearance Ends: 56cm (22'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World