French Antique Cabinet, Empire Revival, Low, Cupboard, Marble Top, Circa 1900
Our Stock # 18.5858
This is a French antique cabinet. An Empire revival low cupboard with marble top dating to the turn of the 20th century, circa 1900.
- Shaped marble top displaying wonderful vein detail
- Honey hues to the walnut cabinet, consistent throughout
- Grain interest and a desirable aged patina
- A pair of drawers and cupboard doors flank a central frieze
- Field panel ends, doors and frieze delineated by geometric cross-banding
- Well cast ormolu mounts to the rounded corners
- Frieze drawers dressed with solid brass, garland ring handles
- The cabinet doors decorated with swag form marquetry
- Brass keyhole escutcheons, locks present, only left cabinet locking
- Raised on a plinth base over squat feet
A very attractive and well made French antique cabinet. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 120.5cm (47.5'')
Max Depth: 45cm (17.75'')
Max Height: 73.5cm (29'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World