French Antique Armoire, 19th Century Wardrobe Burr Walnut
Our Stock # LFA-1567
This is an attractive, French, antique armoire dating to the end of the 19th century c.1900.
- Displaying attractive grain detail in the burr walnut finish
- Raised on bracket feet to the front
- Hidden drawer within serpentine apron
- Canted corners
- Single door to main cupboard, key present, lock inactive
- Large, original mirror plate with very light foxing as one would expect
- Framed in geometric moulding with roundels to upper corners
- Cupboard space with two adjustable shelves and a hanging rail
- Lower drawer also accessible from within cupboard
- Crown moulding over frieze detail featuring twin moulding delineation
- Panelled back to mirror and cupboard
- Beech lined drawers
A desirable piece that works well as a wardrobe or hall cupboard. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 110cm (43.25'')
Max Depth: 50cm (19.75'')
Max Height: 208.5cm (82'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World