French Antique Armoire, 19th Century Wardrobe Burr Walnut
Our Stock # LFA-1567
This is an attractive, French, antique armoire dating to the end of the 19th century c.1900.
- Displaying attractive grain detail in the burr walnut finish
- Raised on bracket feet to the front
- Hidden drawer within serpentine apron
- Canted corners
- Single door to main cupboard, key present, lock inactive
- Large, original mirror plate with very light foxing as one would expect
- Framed in geometric moulding with roundels to upper corners
- Cupboard space with two adjustable shelves and a hanging rail
- Lower drawer also accessible from within cupboard
- Crown moulding over frieze detail featuring twin moulding delineation
- Panelled back to mirror and cupboard
- Beech lined drawers
A desirable piece that works well as a wardrobe or hall cupboard. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 110cm (43.25'')
Max Depth: 50cm (19.75'')
Max Height: 208.5cm (82'')
Share this Product
Delivery to most of mainland Britain is FREE, please let us know your post code and we will be able to confirm this. Wherever possible we use our own vehicles for a fully blanketed delivery service. Clients with unusual access requirements such as central London penthouses, or items which require specialist assembly or installation can be assured that we take care of every detail of the delivery.
Highlands & Islands – Please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you.
We export internationally on a regular basis and you can rest assured the packing is appropriate and the paperwork in order. We offer a prompt and economical worldwide service, please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you. For International Trade Clients who wish to purchase English antiques in bulk we are able to arrange full container sourcing and shipping services.