Extending Dining Table, 8 - 10 Seater, Mahogany, French Circa 1920
Our Stock # 18.5033
This is an early 20th century extending dining table, an 8 - 10 seater. In mahogany, a French country piece dating to circa 1920.
- Mellow tones in the wax polished finish to the aged mahogany
- Some colour variation between the leaf extensions and the main top when pulled out as one would expect in a piece of this age
- Visual interest in the top with a woven parquetry design
- A pair of extension leaves withdraw easily from either end
- Standing upon stout, baluster legs over turned bun feet
- United by a blocked, 'H' stretcher, the ends decorated with carved rosette detail
A super table displaying marks and wear consistent with age. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 160cm (63'')
Extended Width: 260cm (102.25'')
Max Depth: 92cm (36.25'')
Max Height: 75cm (29.5'')
Share this Product
Delivery to most of mainland Britain is FREE, please let us know your post code and we will be able to confirm this. Wherever possible we use our own vehicles for a fully blanketed delivery service. Clients with unusual access requirements such as central London penthouses, or items which require specialist assembly or installation can be assured that we take care of every detail of the delivery.
Highlands & Islands – Please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you.
We export internationally on a regular basis and you can rest assured the packing is appropriate and the paperwork in order. We offer a prompt and economical worldwide service, please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you. For International Trade Clients who wish to purchase English antiques in bulk we are able to arrange full container sourcing and shipping services.