Extending Antique Dining Table, 17th Century Refectory Taste, English Circa 1900
Our Stock # 10.1780
This is an extending antique dining table in the 17th century refectory taste, English, oak circa 1900. Seats 4 - 6 and offers a generous height.
- Solid English oak displaying grain interest and wisps of medullary rays
- Good colour and a desirable aged patina in the lustrous, wax polished finish
- Ingenious hidden extension flap folds out from the centre of the table
- Planked top over frieze displaying gothic overtones
- Raised on a pair of large, cup and cover baluster legs
- Standing upon stout feet untied by a bracketed centre stretcher
A quality extending dining table. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 137cm (54'')
Min Depth: 62cm (24.5'')
Max Depth: 95cm (37.5'')
Max Height: 76.25cm (30'')
Share this Product
Delivery to most of mainland Britain is FREE, please let us know your post code and we will be able to confirm this. Wherever possible we use our own vehicles for a fully blanketed delivery service. Clients with unusual access requirements such as central London penthouses, or items which require specialist assembly or installation can be assured that we take care of every detail of the delivery.
Highlands & Islands – Please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you.
We export internationally on a regular basis and you can rest assured the packing is appropriate and the paperwork in order. We offer a prompt and economical worldwide service, please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you. For International Trade Clients who wish to purchase English antiques in bulk we are able to arrange full container sourcing and shipping services.