English Regency Antique Music Cabinet with Stand, Rosewood c.1820
Our Stock # LFA-1576
This is a bespoke, English Regency, antique music cabinet with stand in rosewood dating to c.1820.
- Exceptional grain interest and colour in the rosewood cabinetry
- Adjustable, tilting music stand with brass studs to hold sheets
- Extending candle stands to either side in solid rosewood dressed with brass pulls
- Friction closing cupboard door featuring shaped field panel
- Decorated with central inlaid motif and key-lined with boxwood string detail
- Upper corners inlaid with quarter sun motif marquetry
- Inner space divided by two shelves
- Shaped keyhole lining, brass lock, key absent
- Riding upon original castors
- Cast hairy paw castor shrouds to the fore
A superior example. Solid joints and construction. Delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 57cm (22.5'')
Max Depth: 37cm (14.5'')
Max Height: 97.75cm (38.5'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World