English Regency Antique Music Cabinet with Stand, Rosewood c.1820
Our Stock # LFA-1576
This is a bespoke, English Regency, antique music cabinet with stand in rosewood dating to c.1820.
- Exceptional grain interest and colour in the rosewood cabinetry
- Adjustable, tilting music stand with brass studs to hold sheets
- Extending candle stands to either side in solid rosewood dressed with brass pulls
- Friction closing cupboard door featuring shaped field panel
- Decorated with central inlaid motif and key-lined with boxwood string detail
- Upper corners inlaid with quarter sun motif marquetry
- Inner space divided by two shelves
- Shaped keyhole lining, brass lock, key absent
- Riding upon original castors
- Cast hairy paw castor shrouds to the fore
A superior example. Solid joints and construction. Delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 57cm (22.5'')
Max Depth: 37cm (14.5'')
Max Height: 97.75cm (38.5'')
Share this Product
Delivery to most of mainland Britain is FREE, please let us know your post code and we will be able to confirm this. Wherever possible we use our own vehicles for a fully blanketed delivery service. Clients with unusual access requirements such as central London penthouses, or items which require specialist assembly or installation can be assured that we take care of every detail of the delivery.
Highlands & Islands – Please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you.
We export internationally on a regular basis and you can rest assured the packing is appropriate and the paperwork in order. We offer a prompt and economical worldwide service, please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you. For International Trade Clients who wish to purchase English antiques in bulk we are able to arrange full container sourcing and shipping services.