Edwardian, Regency Revival, Antique Revolving Bookcase, Mahogany, c.1910
Our Stock # 10.1797
This is an Edwardian, Regency revival, antique revolving bookcase in mahogany dating to c.1910.
- Superior quality piece, of quality craftsmanship and in good proportion
- Consistent colour throughout with grain interest and a desirable aged patina
- Smooth rotating action offering abundant shelf space and table top
- Serpentine top with moulded edge detail
- Stout, barrel turned centre stem
- Attractive flared spindles
- Shallow frieze
- Slender cabriole legs to Regency bump feet
- Original, solid brass castors
A super example of revival furniture. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 51cm (20'')
Max Depth: 51cm (20'')
Max Height: 82cm (32.25'')
Max Width: 25cm (9.75'')
Min Depth: 15.25cm (6'')
Max Depth: 20cm (7.75'')
Max Height: 29cm (11.5'')
Share this Product
Delivery to most of mainland Britain is FREE, please let us know your post code and we will be able to confirm this. Wherever possible we use our own vehicles for a fully blanketed delivery service. Clients with unusual access requirements such as central London penthouses, or items which require specialist assembly or installation can be assured that we take care of every detail of the delivery.
Highlands & Islands – Please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you.
We export internationally on a regular basis and you can rest assured the packing is appropriate and the paperwork in order. We offer a prompt and economical worldwide service, please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you. For International Trade Clients who wish to purchase English antiques in bulk we are able to arrange full container sourcing and shipping services.