Edwardian, Regency Revival, Antique Revolving Bookcase, Mahogany, c.1910
Our Stock # 10.1797
This is an Edwardian, Regency revival, antique revolving bookcase in mahogany dating to c.1910.
- Superior quality piece, of quality craftsmanship and in good proportion
- Consistent colour throughout with grain interest and a desirable aged patina
- Smooth rotating action offering abundant shelf space and table top
- Serpentine top with moulded edge detail
- Stout, barrel turned centre stem
- Attractive flared spindles
- Shallow frieze
- Slender cabriole legs to Regency bump feet
- Original, solid brass castors
A super example of revival furniture. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 51cm (20'')
Max Depth: 51cm (20'')
Max Height: 82cm (32.25'')
Max Width: 25cm (9.75'')
Min Depth: 15.25cm (6'')
Max Depth: 20cm (7.75'')
Max Height: 29cm (11.5'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World