Edwardian Antique Writing Table, Top Quality Desk, London, England, Cooper & Holt c.1910
Our Stock #åÊR0748
This is an Edwardian, antique writing table. A top quality desk made in London, England by Cooper & Holt, c.1910.
- Mahogany displaying rich, golden brown tones in a wax polished finish
- Decorated with boxwood string detail to the stationery box,åÊtable surface and legs
- Raised on tapering, square section legs riding upon the original ceramic castors
- Featuring a full width, mahogany lined, dovetailed drawer with cross-band decoration
- Dressed with twin brass pulls and complete with working lock and key
- Plate inside reads 'Cooper & HoltåÊ/ Manufacturers / Bunhill Row, London'
- The writing surface inset with gold tooled, olive green leather skiver
- To the rear, a locking stationery box that descends beneath the table top
- Finished with a scrolled upstand featuring an inlaid marquetry fan
- Lifting the hinged lid reveals a compliment of stationery compartments and removable pen tray
A superior quality example with solid joints and construction. Delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 76.25cm (30'')
Max Depth: 46cm (18'')
TableåÊHeight: 76.25cm (30'')
Stationery Box Max Additional Height: 15cm (6")
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World