Edwardian Antique Glazed Display Corner Cabinet, English c.1910
Our Stock # LFA-1545
This is an Edwardian antique glazed display corner cabinet, English dating to c.1910.
- Standing just under 5 feet tall this delightful cabinet is in first class order
- In mahogany with a deep rich lustre in the wax polished finish
- Of good proportion raised on shaped bracket feet
- Pierced brass gallery in the form of reciprocating urns to a top in fine order
- Generous edge moulding down into fluted decoration to the frieze and lower moulding
- Plain canted corners display grain interest and frame the cabinet
- Intricate, 37 pane astragal glazed door featuring solid brass handle to twist lock
- Door opens wide on triple quality brass hinges to reveal silk cotton lined interior
- Three shelves divide the space with shelf depths of 27cm (top) 2 x 29.5cm (middle) and 36cm (bottom)
A good quality, 3/4 height cabinet that doesn't dominate. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 72cm (28.25'')
Max Depth: 44cm (17.25'')
Max Height: 151cm (59.5'')
Share this Product
Delivery to most of mainland Britain is FREE, please let us know your post code and we will be able to confirm this. Wherever possible we use our own vehicles for a fully blanketed delivery service. Clients with unusual access requirements such as central London penthouses, or items which require specialist assembly or installation can be assured that we take care of every detail of the delivery.
Highlands & Islands – Please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you.
We export internationally on a regular basis and you can rest assured the packing is appropriate and the paperwork in order. We offer a prompt and economical worldwide service, please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you. For International Trade Clients who wish to purchase English antiques in bulk we are able to arrange full container sourcing and shipping services.