Edwardian Antique Glazed Display Corner Cabinet, English c.1910
Our Stock # LFA-1545
This is an Edwardian antique glazed display corner cabinet, English dating to c.1910.
- Standing just under 5 feet tall this delightful cabinet is in first class order
- In mahogany with a deep rich lustre in the wax polished finish
- Of good proportion raised on shaped bracket feet
- Pierced brass gallery in the form of reciprocating urns to a top in fine order
- Generous edge moulding down into fluted decoration to the frieze and lower moulding
- Plain canted corners display grain interest and frame the cabinet
- Intricate, 37 pane astragal glazed door featuring solid brass handle to twist lock
- Door opens wide on triple quality brass hinges to reveal silk cotton lined interior
- Three shelves divide the space with shelf depths of 27cm (top) 2 x 29.5cm (middle) and 36cm (bottom)
A good quality, 3/4 height cabinet that doesn't dominate. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 72cm (28.25'')
Max Depth: 44cm (17.25'')
Max Height: 151cm (59.5'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World