Edwardian Antique Bureau, Mahogany & Oak, English Desk with Secret Drawer c.1910
Our Stock # LFA-1559
This is an Edwardian antique bureau in mahogany and oak. An English desk featuring a secret compartment, dating to c.1910.
- Quality craftsmanship in polished light mahogany and oak
- Attractive honey tones highlighted with crossbanding and an inlaid motif to the fall
- Generous and comfortable working height to the fitted desk interior
- Raised on shaped bracket feet in the Georgian taste
- Drawers arranged: 1 faux over 2 over 2, graduated
- Oak lined dressed with cast brass handles and keyhole linings, key absent
- Fall opens to reveal fitted interior desk space with secret slide to access the faux drawer
- To the rear three waterfall drawers either side flank two central drawers beneath four cubbies
- The drawers dressed with loop handles and slide smoothly
A fine and practical example with solid joints and construction. Delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 70cm (27.5'')
Max Depth: 41cm (16.25'')
Max Height: 91cm (35.75'')
Desk Max Width: 63.5cm (25'')
Desk Max Depth: 48.5cm (19'')
Desk Height: 71cm (28'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World