Edwardian Antique Beaconsfield Wardrobe, English, Walnut, c.1910
Our Stock # LFA-1743
This is an Edwardian antique Beaconsfield wardrobe in English walnut dating to the early 20th century c.1910.
- Solid walnut with delightful, consistent colour
- Beaconsfield design ‰ÛÒ open storage with visible drawers beneath
- Standing upon continuous plinth base, topped with a crown moulding
- Door with large bevelled mirror plate in good order
- Six hooks to main cupboard space
- Smaller cupboard features field panel door and single shelf within
- Both doors lock with key and are dressed with triangular drop handles
- Open shelf storage with shaped brackets to the upper corners
- Single half width drawer beneath dressed with brass drop handle
- Full width drawer features solid brass Art Nouveau handles
- Both drawers have solid walnut fronts with oak drawer linings
- Decorated with horizontal reeded decoration
- Brass keyhole linings and lock, key absent
An attractive mid-sized wardrobe with solid joints and construction. Delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 121cm (47.75'')
Max Depth: 46.5cm (18.25'')
Max Height: 192cm (75.5'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World