Dark Stained Mahogany Wardrobe, Late 20th Century
Our Stock # 11.3276
This is a dark stained mahogany wardrobe cabinet over chest, dating to the late 20th century.
- Crafted in mahogany with dark stained finish
- Desirable size for clothes storage - or as a kitchen larder
- Country appeal in a polished wax finish
- Raised on continuous plinth base with serpentine skirt
- Can be fitted with hanging rail if requested
- 'Two over one' drawer configuration
- Dovetailed drawers dressed with brass swan-neck pulls
- Moulded edge detail
- A pair of twin field panel doors
- Iron drop pulls
- Generous interior space
A practical item of country furniture. Solid joints and construction. Delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 109cm (43'')
Max Depth: 58cm (22.75'')
Max Height: 192cm (75.5'')
Share this Product
Delivery to most of mainland Britain is FREE, please let us know your post code and we will be able to confirm this. Wherever possible we use our own vehicles for a fully blanketed delivery service. Clients with unusual access requirements such as central London penthouses, or items which require specialist assembly or installation can be assured that we take care of every detail of the delivery.
Highlands & Islands – Please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you.
We export internationally on a regular basis and you can rest assured the packing is appropriate and the paperwork in order. We offer a prompt and economical worldwide service, please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you. For International Trade Clients who wish to purchase English antiques in bulk we are able to arrange full container sourcing and shipping services.