Large Carved Oak Cabinet, English Sideboard, Jacobean Revival Cupboard, c.1940
Our Stock # 18.5669
This is a large carved oak cabinet, an English sideboard, a Jacobean Revival cupboard dating to the mid 20th century, circa 1940.
- English oak in rich, dark hues
- Grain interest and a desirable aged patina
- Early 20th century Jacobean revival
- Profusely carved with figure heads, lion masks and fruiting foliage
- Planked top with modest up-stand to the rear and carved edge moulding
- A pair of carved field panel doors centring on lion masks with brass loops
- Flanked by carved figures on corbel mounts
- Working locks and key secure the cabinet closed
- Opening the doors reveals voluminous storage within
- The cabinet raised upon broad legs untied by box stretcher
An appealing antique carved oak cabinet with solid joints and construction. Delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 152cm (59.75'')
Max Depth: 50.75cm (20'')
Height: 95cm (37.5'')
Plus Upstand: 3cm (1.25'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World