Camphor Wood Trunk, Oriental, Carved, Chest, Art Deco, Circa 1940
Our Stock # 18.5325
This is a camphor wood trunk, an oriental, carved chest dating to the late Art Deco period, circa 1940.
- Of quality craftsmanship and stock
- Attractive grain interest in warm russet hues
- Solidly constructed with brass handle and etched back plate
- Expertly carved foliate bands framing each panel
- Standing upon classic, shaped bracket feet all round
- The top displays well with the lid lifting on quality hinges
- Offering voluminous storage within with a removable, pierced carved tray
An appealing camphor wood trunk with solid joints and construction. Delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 101cm (39.75'')
Max Depth: 51cm (20'')
Max Height: 58cm (22.75'')
Share this Product
Delivery to most of mainland Britain is FREE, please let us know your post code and we will be able to confirm this. Wherever possible we use our own vehicles for a fully blanketed delivery service. Clients with unusual access requirements such as central London penthouses, or items which require specialist assembly or installation can be assured that we take care of every detail of the delivery.
Highlands & Islands – Please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you.
We export internationally on a regular basis and you can rest assured the packing is appropriate and the paperwork in order. We offer a prompt and economical worldwide service, please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you. For International Trade Clients who wish to purchase English antiques in bulk we are able to arrange full container sourcing and shipping services.