Camphor Wood Chest, Oriental Trunk, Art Deco Period, Circa 1940
Our Stock # 18.5343
This is a camphor wood chest, a carved, oriental, trunk dating to the late Art Deco period, circa 1940.
- Of quality craftsmanship and stock
- Attractive grain interest in warm russet hues
- Solidly constructed with brass handle, etched back plate and pin lock
- Expertly carved foliate bands framing the top
- Standing upon classic, shaped bracket feet all round
- The top displays well with the lid lifting on quality hinges
- Recessed handles to the lid and ends
- Offering voluminous storage within with a removable tray
An appealing camphor wood trunk with solid joints and construction. Delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 91cm (35.75'')
Max Depth: 48.25cm (19'')
Max Height: 53cm (20.75'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World