Broad Chest of Drawers, English, Georgian, Revival, Mahogany, 20th Century
Our Stock # 18.5367
This is a broad chest of drawers, an English, Georgian revival, mahogany chest crafted in the mid 20th century.
- Of quality craftsmanship
- Well figured mahogany displaying grain interest throughout
- Good, consistent colour with a wax polished finish
- The top displays well, cross-banded with ebony roped string detail
- Drawers arranged '2 over 3' graduated
- Mahogany lined and cock-beaded
- Dressed with drop handles over ovular, pressed brass backplates
- Raised on shaped bracket feet all round
An appealing chest of drawers with solid joints and construction. Delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 88.5cm (34.75'')
Max Depth: 44.5cm (17.5'')
Max Height: 69.5cm (27.25'')
Share this Product
Delivery to most of mainland Britain is FREE, please let us know your post code and we will be able to confirm this. Wherever possible we use our own vehicles for a fully blanketed delivery service. Clients with unusual access requirements such as central London penthouses, or items which require specialist assembly or installation can be assured that we take care of every detail of the delivery.
Highlands & Islands – Please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you.
We export internationally on a regular basis and you can rest assured the packing is appropriate and the paperwork in order. We offer a prompt and economical worldwide service, please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you. For International Trade Clients who wish to purchase English antiques in bulk we are able to arrange full container sourcing and shipping services.