Broad Chest of Drawers, English, Georgian, Revival, Mahogany, 20th Century
Our Stock # 18.5367
This is a broad chest of drawers, an English, Georgian revival, mahogany chest crafted in the mid 20th century.
- Of quality craftsmanship
- Well figured mahogany displaying grain interest throughout
- Good, consistent colour with a wax polished finish
- The top displays well, cross-banded with ebony roped string detail
- Drawers arranged '2 over 3' graduated
- Mahogany lined and cock-beaded
- Dressed with drop handles over ovular, pressed brass backplates
- Raised on shaped bracket feet all round
An appealing chest of drawers with solid joints and construction. Delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 88.5cm (34.75'')
Max Depth: 44.5cm (17.5'')
Max Height: 69.5cm (27.25'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World