Bow Fronted Antique Corner Cabinet, Georgian c.1725
Our Stock # LFA-1631
This is a fine example of a bow fronted antique corner cabinet, Georgian c.1725.
- Superior example of an early Georgian corner cabinet
- Mahogany front displaying good colour, grain interest and patina
- Historic professionally re-carcassed in well figured elm
- Segmented crest and plinth mouldings, typical of the period
- Classic solid brass butterfly 'H' hinges
- Pierced brass escutcheons dressing original working iron lock and key
- Doors in good order, original iron slide bolt to second door
- Doors open to reveal twin shelves within
A very attractive piece with solid joints and construction. Delivered Waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 64cm (25.25'')
Max Depth: 43cm (17'')
Max Height: 96cm (37.75'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured.
Excluding: Highlands & Islands of Scotland, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Isles of Scilly, Jersey & Guernsey and remote areas – please let us know your post code to confirm.
Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden
USA & Canada
We apologise we can not ship to Russia at this time but you are welcome to arrange your own courier service. We will support you with any details required.
Rest of the World
Please let us know your country and area code and we will find the most competitve rate for you