Bow Fronted Antique Corner Cabinet, Georgian c.1725
Our Stock # LFA-1631
This is a fine example of a bow fronted antique corner cabinet, Georgian c.1725.
- Superior example of an early Georgian corner cabinet
- Mahogany front displaying good colour, grain interest and patina
- Historic professionally re-carcassed in well figured elm
- Segmented crest and plinth mouldings, typical of the period
- Classic solid brass butterfly 'H' hinges
- Pierced brass escutcheons dressing original working iron lock and key
- Doors in good order, original iron slide bolt to second door
- Doors open to reveal twin shelves within
A very attractive piece with solid joints and construction. Delivered Waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 64cm (25.25'')
Max Depth: 43cm (17'')
Max Height: 96cm (37.75'')
Share this Product
Delivery to most of mainland Britain is FREE, please let us know your post code and we will be able to confirm this. Wherever possible we use our own vehicles for a fully blanketed delivery service. Clients with unusual access requirements such as central London penthouses, or items which require specialist assembly or installation can be assured that we take care of every detail of the delivery.
Highlands & Islands – Please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you.
We export internationally on a regular basis and you can rest assured the packing is appropriate and the paperwork in order. We offer a prompt and economical worldwide service, please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you. For International Trade Clients who wish to purchase English antiques in bulk we are able to arrange full container sourcing and shipping services.