Bespoke, High Quality Specimen Box, English, Oak, Watchmaker, Collector Cabinet
Our Stock # 18.7846
This is a bespoke, high quality specimen box. An English, light oak watchmaker's or collector's cabinet, dating to the current century.
- Specialised contemporary box, crafted to the highest quality for the discerning collector
- Wonderfully over-engineered as befits bespoke craftsmanship - weighing 17.9kg (39.46 lb)
- Light oak stocks show fine grain interest and biscuit hues
- Arranged as five sliding display trays, each dressed with a small brass pull
- Each glazed tray with tight lids, opening by four recessed grips to unseat the natural seal
- Lined interior with quality felt, appropriately finished in black to present specimens
- Deeply grooved upper edge and plinth foot add to the quality appearance
- Maker's mark to drawer bases for Chadwick End Cabinets of Warwickshire, established in 2006
This is a superb, bespoke specimen box with no expense spared and crafted in the traditional manner, on paper and not by computer aided design. A delight for the serious collector or artisan craftsperson. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready to use.
Max Width: 37cm (14.5'')
Max Depth: 35.5cm (14'')
Max Height: 40.5cm (16'')
Tray Interior Width: 27.5cm (10.75'')
Tray Interior Depth: 27cm (10.75'')
Tray interior Height: 3.5cm (1.5'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World