Asian Hardwood Trunk, Bronzed Mounted Chest, Coffer, Late 20th Century
Our Stock # 18.5188
This is a Asian hardwood trunk, a bronzed metal mounted chest or coffer dating to the late 20th century.
- Of quality craftsmanship and stock
- Attractive variegated grain interest in caramel hues
- In rippled form dressed with hammered bronzed mounts
- Standing upon ball and claw feet all round
- A central bronzed clasp is balanced shaped by corner straps
- To the ends, elaborate, robust carry handles
- The top displays well dressed with faux, ornate brass hinging
- The lid lifting on a full width piano hinge and holding up on brass stays
- Offering voluminous storage within
An unusual and super quality hardwood trunk. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 106.5cm (42'')
Max Depth: 57cm (22.5'')
Max Height: 84.5cm (33.25'')
Share this Product
Delivery to most of mainland Britain is FREE, please let us know your post code and we will be able to confirm this. Wherever possible we use our own vehicles for a fully blanketed delivery service. Clients with unusual access requirements such as central London penthouses, or items which require specialist assembly or installation can be assured that we take care of every detail of the delivery.
Highlands & Islands – Please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you.
We export internationally on a regular basis and you can rest assured the packing is appropriate and the paperwork in order. We offer a prompt and economical worldwide service, please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you. For International Trade Clients who wish to purchase English antiques in bulk we are able to arrange full container sourcing and shipping services.