Arts & Crafts Side Table, Carved Oak, c.1890
Our Stock # 10.1610
This is a Liberty-esqu̩ Arts & Crafts side table dating to the late Victorian period circa 1890.
- Classic Arts & Crafts form typically well made and functional
- English oak with good grain interest under a polished finish
- Circular top with natural aged shape featuring central carved floral display
- Three splayed, tapering, flat form legs
- Stylistic cut outs forming the feet
- Trefoil under-tier ideal for display
Tantalisingly indistinct, hand written labels beneath
A charming table with desirable characteristics. Solid joints and construction. Delivered Waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 45cm (17.75'')
Max Depth: 45cm (17.75'')
Max Height: 61cm (24'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World