Art Nouveau Copper Fire Kerb, Late Victorian Fireplace Hearth, c.1900
Our Stock # 12.1702
This is a period Art Nouveau copper fire kerb from the late Victorian period ideal for edging the fireplace hearth and dating to c.1900.
- Hammered copper with a desirable aged patina
- Fine detail to the chamfered front edge replicating an oak finish
- Dressed with classic brass Art Nouveau flower heads and sinuous stems
- Flanked by a pair of hinged-lid seat panels with leather finish
- Opening on strap hinges to a pair of useful storage compartments
- Attractive period piece so typical of the movement
Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 148cm (58.25'')
Max Depth: 37cm (14.5'')
Max Height: 34cm (13.5'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World