Art Deco Kneehole Writing Desk, English Oak, Leather, Circa 1930
Our Stock # 10.1736
This is an Art Deco kneehole writing desk in English oak with leather skiver dating to circa 1930.
- Classic, period Art Deco lines and presentation
- English oak with attractive grain displaying wisps of medullary rays
- Desirable colour with a beautifully aged patina
- Finished back ideal for centre room placement
- Raised on elliptical legs with canted corners
- Useful, open bookshelves to either end
- A pair of frieze drawers dressed with original demi-lune pulls
- Blind tooled, leather writing surface displaying pleasing signs of age
An appealing and useful desk. A Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 84cm (33'')
Max Depth: 45cm (17.75'')
Max Height: 77cm (30.25'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World