Antique Writing Table, Victorian Library Desk, English, Oak, C19th, Circa 1870
Our Stock # 18.5549
This is an antique writing table, a Victorian library desk. English, oak from the mid 19th century, circa 1870.
- Solid and stable in strong English oak with a desirable aged patina
- Honey hues with attractive grain detail in a waxed polished finish
- Show back ideal for centre room placement
- Later, recessed claret Rexine writing surface in good order
- Rounded corners beneath top with moulded edge detail
- Twin frieze drawers with brass locks and keyhole linings, key absent
- Dressed with a pair of later turned pulls to each drawer front
- Raised on attractive, ring turned and tapered legs
A handsome antique writing table with solid joints and construction. Delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 106cm (41.75'')
Max Depth: 72cm (28.25'')
Max Height: 75cm (29.5'')
Knee Clearance Height: 58.5cm (23'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World