Antique Writing Desk, English, Edwardian, Mahogany, Knee-Hole, Circa 1910
Our Stock # 18.5705
This is an antique writing desk, an English, Edwardian, mahogany knee-hole desk dating to the early 20th century, circa 1910.
- An attractive writing desk of good proportion
- Select mahogany displaying rich tones of russet hues
- Grain interest throughout with a desirable aged patina
- Gentle bow front and raised on inlaid, tapering legs over brass castors
- Quality, shaped, blind tooled skiver writing surface
- Backed by two banks of stationery drawers flanking an up-stand
- Crowned with a three-quarter, pierced brass gallery
- Two banks of three, graduated drawers provide ample storage
- Complimented by a broad 'over-knee' frieze drawer
- All drawers featuring crossbanded decoration and solid brass drop handles
- Brass key hole linings, brass locks with working key
A very nice example of an antique writing desk. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 122cm (48'')
Max Depth: 66cm (26'')
Max Height: 96cm (37.75'')
Knee Hole Width: 50.75cm (20'')
Knee Hole Height: 62cm (24.5'')
Desk Height: 77cm (30.25'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World