Antique Work Table, English, Victorian, Burr Walnut Sewing Companion Circa 1860
Our Stock # LFA-1731
This is an antique work table, an English, Victorian burr walnut sewing companion circa 1860.
- Most attractive burr walnut top
- Displaying well figured grain in a wax polished finish
- Pleasing colour with a desirable aged patina
- Shaped top with egg moulding perimeter
- All round serpentine frieze with swagged apron and canted corners
- A single frieze drawer with brass keyhole lining and lock, key absent
- Smooth sliding work bag with deep recess ideal for needlework
- Cream damask cloth to outside with matching brocade trim
- Inside, the original emerald green silk satin lining
- Standing upon four cabriole legs united by a ring turned stretcher
- Legs feature carved floral knees and scrolled toes
- Riding upon the original brass castors
A useful and handsome side table. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 61cm (24'')
Max Depth: 43cm (17'')
Max Height: 74cm (29.25'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World