Antique Wing Back Chairs, English, Victorian Armchairs for Upholstery Circa 1890
Our Stock # 18.5304
This is a large pair of antique wing back chairs, English, Victorian armchairs ready for upholstery dating to circa 1890.
- Exceptional quality, rock solid and stable ready for upholstery
- Highly desirable sinuous form and mighty heavy; 77lb (35Kg) each
- Crafted on a hardwood frame and well sprung
- Raised on squat cabriole legs to the front with swept, square section to the rear
- Solid and supportive frame featuring a deep, comfortable seat
- The well padded back rises to a humped crest rail with generous, shaped wings
- Deep 'C' scroll armrests complete the classical look
Timeless chairs ripe for recovering in a cloth to compliment any décor. Solid joints and construction.
Max Width: 85cm (33.5'')
Max Depth: 87cm (34.25'')
Max Height: 109cm (43'')
Seat Width: 54cm (21.25'')
Seat Depth: 57cm (22.5'')
Share this Product
Delivery to most of mainland Britain is FREE, please let us know your post code and we will be able to confirm this. Wherever possible we use our own vehicles for a fully blanketed delivery service. Clients with unusual access requirements such as central London penthouses, or items which require specialist assembly or installation can be assured that we take care of every detail of the delivery.
Highlands & Islands – Please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you.
We export internationally on a regular basis and you can rest assured the packing is appropriate and the paperwork in order. We offer a prompt and economical worldwide service, please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you. For International Trade Clients who wish to purchase English antiques in bulk we are able to arrange full container sourcing and shipping services.