Antique Wing Back Chairs, English, Victorian Armchairs for Upholstery Circa 1890
Our Stock # 18.5304
This is a large pair of antique wing back chairs, English, Victorian armchairs ready for upholstery dating to circa 1890.
- Exceptional quality, rock solid and stable ready for upholstery
- Highly desirable sinuous form and mighty heavy; 77lb (35Kg) each
- Crafted on a hardwood frame and well sprung
- Raised on squat cabriole legs to the front with swept, square section to the rear
- Solid and supportive frame featuring a deep, comfortable seat
- The well padded back rises to a humped crest rail with generous, shaped wings
- Deep 'C' scroll armrests complete the classical look
Timeless chairs ripe for recovering in a cloth to compliment any décor. Solid joints and construction.
Max Width: 85cm (33.5'')
Max Depth: 87cm (34.25'')
Max Height: 109cm (43'')
Seat Width: 54cm (21.25'')
Seat Depth: 57cm (22.5'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World