Antique Wing Back Chair, English, Victorian Armchair, Mahogany Frame, Circa 1900
Our Stock # LFA-1776
This is an antique wing back chair, an English Victorian armchair with mahogany frame dating to circa 1900.
- Classic proportions offering a broad and comfortable seat
- Solidly constructed with a heavy mahogany frame
- Historically professionally upholstered with drop in seat pad
- Serviceable cloth but would welcome recovering
- Raised on squat cabriole legs terminating in shaped pad feet
- Square section rear legs
- Dish scrolled arm terminals
- Rising into oblique wing back
A large and comfortable chair. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 85cm (33.5'')
Max Depth: 81.25cm (32'')
Max Height: 99cm (39'')
Seat Width: 51cm (20'')
Seat Depth: 59cm (23.25'')
Seat Height: 45cm (17.75'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World